Monday, March 14, 2005

Extremely Random Thoughts

- Is there a published schedule anywhere of what time NCAA Tournaments games are being played on Thursday and Friday? I would like to know if I can watch the Pitt game or if I have to try and follow it at work courtesy of internet updates.

- Where do squirrels go at night? Do they cohabitate?

- After weeks of there always being college basketball games on TV, it seems odd that there are no games on TV tonight.

- I wish there was a list of songs I have heard the most in my life. I figure Happy Birthday is probably at or near the top of the list. I have a feeling that I've heard the Celine Dion Titanic song way too much. I think the Simpsons theme song would be in the Top 5. Maybe a Billy Joel or Neil Diamond song?

- A song that is probably climbing my wish-were-true list is Snap's The Power. Great song from around 1990. While hearing the song in the commercial for the movie Bruce Almighty was fine, I seem to have heard the song in car, and worse, diaper commercials over the past few months. A diaper commercial?!?!

No comments: